Typically, the claims process includes a variety of tasks; filing the claim, proof of loss, scheduled meetings with the insurance adjuster, and constant communication with the insurance company regarding various elements of the claim. Our certified and professional public adjusters will completely manage your claim from beginning to end, even if it has already been started.
Here are six ways we work for you, the policyholder:
1. Prepare paperwork, forms, and inventories: The tasks required for a claim take a
tremendous amount of your valuable time. Our staff takes care of everything for you!
2. Re-establish your home or business: We take care of every detail and issue of your claim
so you may concentrate on the more important matters of restoring your home or
3. Manage contacts: Our firm will direct meetings and phone calls with contractors, your
insurance company adjuster, and all other related parties.
4. Minimize frustration: Morgan Elite Specialist Services gladly takes the burden of
applying your policy coverage to the damage/loss associated with your claim. Our
experienced public adjusters are policy experts with extensive knowledge of the
insurance industry and claims process.
5. Assist business owners in making ‘new money’ rather than chasing ‘old money’.
6. Negotiate: There are many ‘gray areas’ in the claims process which are subject to
negotiation. Our knowledgeable public adjusters will provide the optimum opportunity
for a maximum return based on policy provisions.
These tried and true reasons for why we work are a brief overview of our capability to assist policyholders. Our skilled public adjusters often discover damages that have been overlooked and are dedicated to protecting your interests, preparing and presenting your claim to the insurance company, and negotiating an adequate settlement.
Do not let the opportunity to be justly indemnified for loss/damage to your residence or business pass by! For your convenience, Morgan Elite Specialist Services offers free evaluations and consultations to policyholders.
RELATED LINKS: www.messtx.com
© 2016 MESSTX.com