1. Natural and man-made disasters: Damage from severe storms, hail, fire, black outs,
broken water mains, etc.
2. Property damage: Damage to construction materials, fencing, scaffolding,
equipment and heavy machinery, temporary structures, landscaping, signs, etc.
3. Theft: Policies including theft from the construction site may require a gated worksite for
this particular coverage.
4. Labor expenses: Replaces lost labor expenses and income.
5. Miscellaneous damages: Flawed construction materials, inadequate design, poor
Builders Risk Insurance is crucial, especially when construction materials in use are exposed or the construction site is located in an area with a high risk of bad weather or theft. This coverage is usually measured in monthly increments and, in some cases, can be extended at least once if necessary.
We would love to hear from you! If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to either leave a comment here or reach us directly by clicking on the 'Contact Us' tab at the top of the page.
RELATED LINKS: www.messtx.com
© 2016 MESSTX.com